- You select the dates and number of tenants in the search engine in our home page
- You select the apartment from the result page
- On the apartment page, you can select a room marked as “available” by clicking on “add to selection”
- You can continue exploring other options from the apartment result page and add other rooms to your selection
- Once you found the right rooms for you, you can access to your selection by clicking on the small cart on the top right part of the page
- You will have a list of all the rooms you are interested in. Please make your final selection and click on “Send a Booking Request”
- If the room or one of the rooms requested are available and the requested dates are accepted, we will send you an email confirming your booking. Be careful, the room is not yours yet!
- In the email you will receive confirming your booking, we may ask you to change your dates to fit the room’s calendar. Please make sure you check your dates before paying the booking fees.
- To confirm your booking, you will be asked to pay the booking fees and deposit.
- Then you will have to pay your first rent at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
For last-minute bookings (less than 15 days before the beginning of the contract), you will have to pay the booking fees, deposit, and first rent at once to confirm your booking.
How do I book a room?
Updated on December 12, 2019
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support